Are You Looking For Best Historical and Political Perspectives of Education Tuition In Noida? Reshu Classes Provides Best B.Ed M.Ed Subjects Tuition. Highly Experienced Faculty Share Their Knowledge To Groom Future Teachers. This course is considered to be one of the most promising professions in teaching in terms of salary and job security. Hence, Join Reshu Classes Noida For Best B.Ed Tuition Classes.
Objectives: The students will be able to
• Understand the pre-independence and post-independence development of education in
• Understand the factors from historical perspective that contributed to present
• Explain the important features of various reports, commissions and policies of
education during pre and post-independence development of Education – in India.
• Understand that development of Education is influenced by political forces of the
Unit I: Historical perspectives of education in India till 1854
• A brief study of the main characteristics of the Vedic, Buddhist and Islamic systems
of education with reference to their aims, features, curricula, methods, practices and
agencies of education.
• Development of Education from 1813 (Charter Act), 1835 Lord Macaulay’s minutes
and 1854 Woods Despatch, 1882 Hunter Commission to the end of the 19th Century,
with reference to important landmarks in education, bringing out the political designs
of the British rulers; and the impact of education on political, social, economic and the
cultural life of the people and vice-versa.
Unit II: Indian Education in 20th Century
The growth of Education from 1947 onwards, with special reference to the reports of the
University Education Commission, the Secondary Education Commission, the Education
Commission: 1964-66, and the National Policy on Education 1986 and its review
Committees, NCF 2005, NCFTE 2009.
Unit III: Constitutional provisions regarding education
• The Preamble to the Indian Constitution with its implications for education.
• Implications of Justice, Liberty & Equality in Education.
• Directive Principles of State Policies & Education (Part IV of Indian Constitution).
• Fundamental Rights with special emphasis on Right to Education, Article 21A along
with impediments in the path of implementation of RTE.
Unit IV: Political Perspectives of Education:
• Colonial concept of Education & its implications for Current Educational Studies.
• Provision of Equal Opportunity of Education to woman, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled
Tribes & Other Disadvantaged sections including Disabled Children.
• Recent political developments and its impact on Indian Education System.
• International agencies such as UNESCO, World Bank, funding bodies etc. and their
role in education.